Why trust us to manage your investment property?
Because the difference is our maturity, experience and longevity, our property management team has collectively over 90 years’ experience in the property management business, stable long term employees utilizing a full range of effective and proven property management tools and solutions performing day-to-day management tasks, to offer you the best value for money, exceptional service and one point of contact accessible 24/7.
Our teams philosophy is to be pro-active, to ensure you, your tenants and property are taken care-of, with the utmost respect and attention to detail.
These are just some of the many services you can expect from us as your trusted managing agents,
- Property maintenance and presentation advice
- Assess market rental value of your property
- Attractive window display and rental vacancy list advertising
- Internet advertising on all major website portals
- Professional Colour photographs and descriptive copywriting text
- “For Lease” signboard
- Show prospective tenants mid week by appointment
- Open your property for inspections every Saturday until leased
- Thorough tenant selection process and reference checks
- Compliant lease document preparation and execution
- Bond collection and lodgement with Fair Trading Services
- Detailed ingoing inspection reports
- Periodic routine inspections with detailed report and photographs
- Arrangement of general repairs and maintenance
- Attend to urgent repairs promptly
- Fully insured, licensed and qualified tradespersons and general handyman services
- Prompt rent collection with Zero tolerance to rent arrears
- Issue termination notices on time
- Regular rent reviews
- End of lease review and re-negotiations
- Strict and thorough end of tenancy inspections
- Re-let your property at market rent
- Timely payment of outgoings
- Detailed monthly financial statements sent by post and e-mail
- Deposit your funds directly into your nominated account
- Ensure your property is safe
- Ensure your tenants know their rights and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all relevant NSW legislation and legal requirements
- Attend to represent you if required at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Liaise with Body Corporate and Strata Committees
- Offer tenant utilities connection service options
- Assist and advise on insurance claims
- Forward all documents to you
- Be pro-active at all times and to work with you in your best interest
- Be available at all times
- Effectively communicate with you and your tenants
- Tenant information
- Strata Living Guide
- COVID-19 Information
- Landlord Information Statement
What you must know before you rent out your residential property, your general responsibilities, the property must be fit to live in and what you must tell your tenants before signing a tenancy agreement and more...
- End of year financial statements
You and your accountant and financial advisor will love us, save time and money by simply requesting a copy of your end of year financial statement, summarizing your income and expenditure for the financial year ended in one simple document, emailed direct to you and free of charge.
Every quarter you will receive a copy of our informative newsletter containing valuable information about changes to legislation effecting your property, market conditions and commentary, recent sales and leasing activity.
We can provide you with an annual written market opinion upon your request at no cost or obligation and when it comes time to selling your property as a valued client of First National Real Estate Newtown you will be entitled to a discount off our marketing fee when you list and sell with us.
Manage my property, can I switch to First National Newtown?
Yes, switching to First National Real Estate Newtown is easy in fact we will take care of all the paperwork and liaise directly with your current managing agent and tenants to facilitate a smooth transition. Initially we will ask you to give your current agent the appropriate notice and advise of change of managing agency which we will help you put together then we will take care of the rest. When we collect the file we will be in touch to organize a detailed initial inspection of the property with you and meet your tenants to familiarize them with our policies and procedures moving forward with us.
For more information about landlord and tenants rights and responsibilities visit the NSW Fair Trading - website