About Our Residential Property Management Services Rental Appraisal Our People Contact Us Best Practice We put ypu first View our Recentlty Leased Properties At First National Real Estate Newtown
Managing you property successfully
our experienced leasing and property management consultants are so much more than rent collectors, we provide a comprehensive and effective property care service and we can manage your investment property successfully and plan every step for a successful and stress free outcome.
When managing rental properties on behalf of our landlords, we strive to deliver excellence performing day-to-day management tasks, to offer the best value for money, service and one point of contact accessible 24/7 to put you first.
Our Philosophy is to be pro-active, to ensure you, your tenants and property is taken care of with the utmost attention to detail. We Know the importance of your investment property, therefore it matters to us that we meet and exceed your expectations on a daily basis.
Our property managers will maximize the rental return of your investment property by leasing your property to the best tenant for the maximum market rent and to provide an ongoing comprehensive and efficient property management care and service.
We Guarantee to…
- Minimize vacancy periods
- Thoroughly screen all tenancy applications
- Minimize rental arrears and pursue actively the tenant if in breach of the residential tenancy agreement
- Obtain the best market rent and best tenants for your property by professionally marketing your property to prospective tenants
- Immediately attend to maintenance requirements
- Conduct regular routine inspections
- Be pro active at all times
- Be available at all times and effectively communicate with landlords and tenants
- An inspection of the property to determine the market rental value and if required provide advice to maximise your rental return
- Place a For Lease signboard at the property and advertise online on all major and minor real estate web portals
- Place your property in our office window display and in our First National Newtown’s rental vacancy list displayed in our office and at the front of our office available to all passing pedestrian traffic free of charge
- Receive tenancy applications, check all references including previous rental and work history and discuss potential candidates with the landlord until a suitable tenant is approved
- Prepare all relevant documentation, ensure documentation is signed and initial moneys are paid by the tenant and tenancy is secure and compliant with all legislative requirements.
- Provide the tenant with a B’pay rent card, which enables the ease of paying rent over the phone, internet or at any post office throughout Australia.
- Ensure tenants are aware of their rights and responsibilities with regard to renting
- Arrange payments to landlords via electronic transfer, fortnightly or monthly and as agreed
- Maintain accurate, accessible records and provide end of month rental statement
- Conduct routine-inspections inviting landlords to attend
- Conduct external inspections of the property
- Process maintenance requests from tenants, arrange quotations and repairs in accordance with the landlord’s instruction and arrange subsequent repairs and payments to tradesmen
- Monitor tenants progress and conduct rent reviews and lease renewals in accordance with the landlord’s instructions
- Prepare necessary eviction documentation in the event of non-compliance by the tenants for any breach of the residential tenancy agreement after discussion and approval by the landlord
- Represent the landlord at the Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal to obtain orders against the tenants
We will secure the best possible tenant for your property using...
- Professional Photography
- Internet advertising on all major and minor web portals including domain.com.au and realestate.com.au
- Install For Lease sign board if allowable
- Rental list advertising
- Window display advertising
- Conduct open for inspections every Saturday until leased
- Conduct inspections by appointment
- Process and recommend tenancy applications and conduct reference checks
- Lease preparations and execution of all legal documents
- Preparation of ingoing condition reports
- Bond Lodgment with fair trading
- Utility Connections and disconnections
- Renew lease for a further fixed period
We will effectively and efficiently manage your property by...
- Collecting rent on time
- Control rent arrears and issue termination notices on time
- Conduct routine inspections
- Conduct external Inspections
- Organize and supervise maintenance when applicable
- Handle all relevant correspondence to and from landlord and tenants
- Pay outgoings, insurance, water, council and strata rates and other fees
- Account to landlords regularly, fortnightly or monthly
- Detailed monthly rental statements
- End of year financial statements
- End of tenancy inspection
- Prepare property to be re-let
- Bond returns
- Bond claims
- Attend Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal on behalf of the landlord
- Comply with all relevant legislation to ensure your investments compliance
We would be delighted to meet you to discuss your options and your specific property management requirements.